We are looking for a creative SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager. You will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.