We are looking for a professional Human Resource Personnel. You will manage our entire HR processes and practices, including recruiting, training and onboarding, benefits and retention.
- Employee Life Cycle Management.
- Talent Acquisition- Screening, competency mapping, shortlisting and interviewing candidates.
- Onboarding and induction (including documentation, maintaining MIS/HRMS).
- Payroll management and coordinating with accounts team.
- Managing Statutory Compliances and dealing with labour law.
- Employee benefits planning.
- Performance Management.
- Employee Grievance Management.
- Mediate employee supervisor disagreements.
- Planning training and development programmes for each department.
- Employee engagement.
- Conducting Exit interview.
- Implement and monitor our HR strategies and procedures.
- Train employees about the common HR issues/topics.
- Document HR metrics and report to senior management to support strategic decisions.
- A proven track record of managing human resources at corporate level.
- Strong knowledge of HR metrics, systems, and databases.
- Up-to-date knowledge of labor law and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Masters degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.
- Immediate joiners.
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have strong creative thinking, ability to produce new ideas to engage employees.
- Ability to recommend and give solutions to other departments related to labour law, accounts and statutory compliances.
- You are well organised.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Continuous training and career development.
- Fully stocked snack pantry.
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environment.