We are looking for a dedicated Public Relations Manager. You will ensure that the public communications of our company align with industry/regulatory standards and display the company in a positive light.
- Review promotional and marketing materials for the proper word usage and tone.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Ensure that the corporate image is maintained frequently.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Oversee content communicated on the website and social media outlets.
- Find high-quality media placements in print, broadcast, and online.
- Fulfill requests for information from the media, the public, and/or law enforcement.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- A proven track record of managing successful PR campaigns.
- MBA in mass communication/ equivalent degree.
- Strong knowledge and connections in all type of media.
- Ability to quickly review large amounts of written content.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of sensitive communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You have in-depth knowledge of PR.
- You are well organised.
- You have good communication skills.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environment
- Continuous training and career development
- Opportunity to represent company in events across the globe