Public Relation Manager
Public relations (PR) is all about managing reputation. A career in PR involves gaining understanding and support for your clients. You will ensure that the public communications of our company align with industry/regulatory standards and display the company in a positive light.
- You'll use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of our organization and our clients.
- As a PR manager, you'll monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of your client's organisation. You'll then report and explain the findings to the management.
- Review promotional and marketing materials for the proper word usage and tone.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Ensure that the corporate image is maintained frequently.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Oversee content communicated on the website and social media outlets. Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Fulfil requests for information from the media, the public.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- A proven track record of managing successful PR campaigns.
- Strong knowledge and connections in all type of media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly review large amounts of written content.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of sensitive communications.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations,
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Public Relation.
- You are well organised.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous training and career development
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environm