We are looking for a creative SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Executive. You will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in SEO.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with bid management tools.
- In-depth knowledge with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You are solutions oriented.
- You have In-depth knowledge of SEO.
- You are well organised.
- You have good communication.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous training and career development
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environment