Social Media Marketing Executive
Social Media Marketing Executive will work to ensure on time posting and will ensure client satisfaction. They are the primary point of contact for a client. Their job tasks include directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of the required services, related inquiries, and social media marketing. They may also streamline business operations, provide product training to customers, discuss technical aspects about a product, and oversee marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Preparing content bank and posting the blogs.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist or as PR.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and client oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You are solutions oriented.
- You have In-depth knowledge of SEO.
- You are well organised.
- You have good communication.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous training and career development
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environment