We are looking for a UI/UX Developer to turn our software into easy-to-use products. UI/UX Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Work closely with product management to capture requirements and translate them into user journeys and wireframes.
- Understand the target audience and their workflows in order to produce designs with appropriate levels of complexity.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Implement visual elements using mock data: layouts, widgets, animations, fonts, media elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and clients.
- Validate designs with the team and conduct usability testing prior to development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proficient working with common project tools.
- Education: Bachelors in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Understand the capabilities and nuances of supporting different browsers and platforms.
- Experience in producing high-quality, responsive markup and stylesheets using HTML5 and CSS3 that can be readily used with popular UI frameworks in a single-page app.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Location: Bengaluru
- Freshers with good skill set can apply.
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You are solutions oriented.
- You have In-depth knowledge of UI/UX.
- You are well organised.
- You have good communication.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
In exchange you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous training and career development
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Fantastic work hard / have fun tech environment